*Latest content update : September 18, 2016
Explore Kauai's Waimea Canyon & Na Pali Coast and Kauai's scenic North Shore with Shaka Guide!
It’s like having a local TOUR GUIDE IN YOUR CAR as you explore Kauai! It works OFFLINE, using GPS to play audio narration AUTOMATICALLY as your drive, telling you interesting stories and driving directions, with local Hawaiian music in between.
**WHAT THE APP DOES:
* Hours of audio with hundreds of narration points that play automatically as your drive
* Made by local Hawaii tour guides
* Hear fun stories, enchanting Hawaiian legends and things to do
* NO DATA NEEDED : Turn-by-turn directions with offline maps
* Music by local Hawaii musicians (both modern and traditional)
* Enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace, while having the benefit of a local tour guide with you!
* Better than guide book with restaurants recommendations, things to do and see
* Perfect for self-guided travelers!
* Better than a bus tour or guide book
* “Da Best” tours for your Hawaiian vacation
1. KAUAI NORTH SHORE (Hanalei, Tunnel's Reef, Ke'e Beach & Kalalau Trail)
Join this local tour guide on this fabulous day touring Kauai’s scenic north shore. From Kapa'a going north, to the end of the road at Kalalau Trail, Shaka Guide guides you to all the fun places to explore all along the way. With enchanting stories and an insider’s scoop on what to do and see, you will enjoy this fun adventure with a visit to many scenic beaches, a secret waterfall, great hiking and lava caves. On the return trip, enjoy the many interesting stories and legends of Hawaii.
**You can start the tour from Kapa'a or Princeville**
The tour will guide you to:
* Some amazing beaches,
* A hidden waterfall,
* Breathtaking viewpoints,
* Epic hiking trails and many off-the-beaten path sites.
You will love the stories we tell of Kauai, Hawaiian legends, and of course the jokes!
2. WAIMEA CANYON & NA PALI COAST
Shaka Guide’s Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast Driving Tour guides you from right outside of Poipu to travel up to Waimea Canyon and Na Pali Coast at Koke'e State Park. You will enjoy visiting some of the most iconic places in Kauai - Waimea Canyon, nicknamed the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, and Na Pali Coast, dubbed the most beautiful coastline of the world. Along the way, kick back and listen to stories and little known legends about the area. Also check out the top 3 hikes and as well as some off-the-beaten adventures like a ditch made by the Menehune and a Swinging bridge!
With Shaka Guide's stories, these beautiful views will come to life and take on a greater meaning as you hear the stories and Hawaiian legends.
All of the stories and legends have been thoroughly researched and MADE IN HAWAII by local tour guides. So skip the bus tour and explore the island with Shaka Guide! You’ll be glad you did. It is worth every penny.
> What comes Free with the app :
- Audio tour narration preview
- Restaurants, beaches, hikes, things to do and see recommendations
- Hikes, Beaches and Viewpoints shown on Map
- Helpful tips for planning your vacation
** What In-app Purchase Includes:
- Location-based audio tours - the app uses GPS to play tour narrations for you automatically
- Full access to hours of audio with hundreds of narration points
- Offline Maps of Hawaii - Requires no data connection
- Offline Tour - Great for international traveler.
- Offline Directions - Get turn-by-turn directions by the Tour Guide, or directions from offline Maps.
- Local Music - Cruise the Island with beautiful local Hawaii music interwoven with tour narrations.
**Why You Will Love It
> With Shaka Guide, you will discover things that you would otherwise unknowingly pass by
> Fun, upbeat audio tours that makes your sightseeing come to life
> Learn about the deeper meanings in Hawaiian culture and legends from the gorgeous sceneries you see
> Unforgettable experience traveling in Kauai, Hawaii
Kauai GPS Driving Tours is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Kauai GPS Driving Tours (version 1.0-117) has a file size of 57.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.